Introduction to Genesis Services
Mobilizing Change Conferences
Personal Leadership Development
· Senior Leadership Program
· Leadership Coaching
Strategy Development and Implementation
High Performance Teambuilding
Leadership Development Framework
- A key element of the organization in transformation: high performance teambuilding, particularly with the top leadership team, other management teams and project teams.
- A process which guides the team(s) to develop its goal(s), roles, decision making approach and mode of operating
- An experience of action-learning which guides team members to give and receive behavioral feedback constructively and openly while addressing both substantive and emotional issues. Ameliorating dysfunctional behaviors is fundamental to a team's capability in improving its effectiveness and productivity while eliminating re-work.
- The process typically includes a series of 2-4 workshops over 3-6 months.