Introduction to Genesis Services
Mobilizing Change Conferences
Personal Leadership Development
· Senior Leadership Program
· Leadership Coaching
Strategy Development and Implementation
High Performance Teambuilding
Leadership Development Framework
Clients call upon Genesis for support in a comprehensive organizational transformation process when:
Genesis comprehensive organizational transformation is an iterative process of dialogue
- Regionalizing or globalizing their organizations and networks.
- Integrating a merger or acquisition
- Their current business model is not producing the results desired
- The process begins with the leader and the top team
- The Genesis Consultant(s) engage with the leader in challenging and clarifying the purpose of the transformation process.
- Once the leader has defined the purpose of the transformation, the Genesis Consultant(s) conduct an in-depth series of interviews with every member of the leadership team and selected other opinion leaders. The questions are based on the purpose as defined by the leader and guided by the Genesis concepts of Organizational Transformation and Urgent Vision.
- A synthesis of the interviews is fed back to the leader and the leadership team and is the basis of the Kick-Off Workshop with the Leadership Team. The workshop is facilitated by the Genesis Consultant(s) so that the Leadership Team achieves understanding, buy-in, commitment and alignment to the direction, priorities and next steps of the organizational transformation.
- Over time the organizational transformation process involves wider circles of management.
- It is grounded in the principles of the psychology of change. Mental models guide behavior. Transformation depends on dialogue which provides the participants with the opportunity to reconstruct their mental models collaboratively and engage in new and aligned behaviors.
- The duration of the multi-step process is typically 6-18 months.